Defensa al Consumidor - using CABA service after trying with national?

pixer12

Registered
I filed a complaint throught the national Defensa al Consumidor and it seems like they're taking a while to proceed. (Probably because of job cuts, IDK.) I'd like to file a second complaint through the city Defensa al Consumidor. Am I able to do that or will they see that I've already tried through the national one and then not help?

I have filed many complaints with the Defensa al Consumidor in CABA, because I live in the city. I wrote about my most recent one in the thread Troubles with Building Administration.

After you upload the required documents to the site, you will receive a confirmation with a case number. They contact you promptly about an online mediation which is then followed by a legal investigation for a decision in the case.

We had a mediation session online in January that is still being reviewed by the legal team.

I have filed many complaints with the Defensa al Consumidor in CABA, because I live in the city. I wrote about my most recent one in the thread Troubles with Building Administration.

After you upload the required documents to the site, you will receive a confirmation with a case number. They contact you promptly about an online mediation which is then followed by a legal investigation for a decision in the case.

We had a mediation session online in January that is still being reviewed by the legal team.
Hi, thanks for your response. I've actually used the CABA service already and it seems faster than the national one (wait of like 1-2 days for response vs. 1+ weeks ongoing for national one). Do you know if I can file a second complaint with the CABA service for my issue, having already filed one with the national service, or if by filing with the national service I have closed myself off to the possiblility of using the CABA one?

Go ahead and file online with the city. You may not get any response from the "national" one (which I never heard of).

Back