Mike Tyson Deported At Eze

ed?

Maradona's comments re Pinochet are as absurd as anything. "Por problemas que podemos tener todos" - such as being convicted for rape?
"y PINOCHET fue un genocida!!!" - what sense does that even make? Other than a schoolyard taunt, what does that even have to do with anything? Was Pinochet not subjected, at the end of it all, to Chilean justice? Did he not die under house arrest, under several indictments? Is the suggestion that Chile is now not entitled to have a justice system? It defies belief.

Of course his comment are absurd, it's Maradona. His commentary should not be paid attention too on any subject, even football. Arguably the worst national hero in the world?

Re Tyson, It's one of those situations where damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Reactions: ben
I see no issue with him here he has leveled out over the years. Besides we all know allot of convictions in the worst country in the world are fake just to put down the black man. Wake up Larson!

I agree, there would have been little issue if he was allowed in. Scumbags enter countries every day. That said, I also don't see an issue with him being denied. I don't think either course of action is corrent or wrong and certainly it seems clear why he was denied and it is what it is.

The way you went after what was just an opinion (not especially a controversial one at that) over five consecutive posts, I must ask, are you Mike Tyson? If so, welcome to the forum Mike.

I'm beginning to wonder if Pensador and Musicman are one and the same. Morphed like.

I have worked in the criminal justice system in the US many years ago it is plain and simple and a crime against humanity on every level. Which is why the US has the highest per capital incarceration population in the world. now it is a business. If you study it out you will find in the south after the liberation of slave the prisons where the south's next move. Spare me, I worked in prisons I know precisely what is going on them and how US criminal justice has nothing to do with justice. Police have conviction requirements to fulfill there work requirements. I imagine they make allot of fake crime to get their jobs done and meet their requirements. These facts are just coming out know with body cams imagine them before before body cams. I find myself doubting any mans conviction after all this as I know how corrupt the police and government are.

I have worked in the criminal justice system in the US many years ago it is plain and simple and a crime against humanity on every level. Which is why the US has the highest per capital incarceration population in the world. now it is a business. If you study it out you find in the south after the liberation of slave the prisons where the south's next move. Spare me, I worked in prisons I know precisely what is going on them and how US criminal justice has nothing to do with justice. Police have conviction requirements to fulfill there work requirements. I imagine they make allot of fake crime to get their jobs done and meet their requirements. These facts are just coming out know with body cams imagine the before before body cams. I find myself doubting any mans conviction after all this as I know how corrupt the police and government are.

Riiiiight. Which is why:
1) you believe Mike Tyson was unable to defend himself against charges mandated by quota requirements;
2) we find ourselves having to humor your "doubting any man's conviction";
3) you believe countries shouldn't have entry restrictions based on criminal record;
4) you believe yourself in a position to gratuitously insult EJLarson, and for expressing utterly uncontroversial sentiments to boot.

The only thing worse than arguing with a bajo-like character, is having one on your side.

PS Not even arguing with the premise that criminal justice in the US, and in particular regions thereof, may be in dire need of reform. But generalizing from that to something ridiculous - and then telling others things like "running your mouth" (?) - is way out of line.

I have perfected the skill of being out of line do not doubt it, in fact I think it is talent. You suppose allot things you that you have zero understanding of. When the system is set against you, your ability to defend yourself is affected. You spent a day in lock down? I volunteered in the system trying to make a difference. Criminal records from US can be very fake as we have found after the execution of the executed that were actually not guilty. 4 your just petting yourself.

Talent? Possibly.

Of a kind with this talent, perhaps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhtQ8JyhaHA&t=25s

That talent keeps oozing out. Keep it coming!

I think we are in the territory your talent now. Maybe you can switch from travel salesmen to eating contest judge I think it would suit you better.

Back