Milei alters Internet rules to make way for Elon Musk’s Starlink

ad hominin attack and a link to a pipeline that has yet to be completed.

Pipeline can't create jobs if it doesn't yet make deliveries.

but thank you for revealing your true nature. my mistake in opening a discussion with a monkey who'd rather sling poop.

ad hominin attack and a link to a pipeline that has yet to be completed.

Pipeline can't create jobs if it doesn't yet make deliveries.

but thank you for revealing your true nature. my mistake in opening a discussion with a monkey who'd rather sling poop.
Again,funny. Naive, but funny as hell.

Data sent through fiber optic cables is always faster and more reliable than any satellite will ever be. There should just be more investment in laying fiber optic cables around the country, and more intercontinental submarine cables. Currently there’s none to Europe. Also as many as possible to North America. That would improve internet for most people. See: https://www.submarinecablemap.com/

thats exactly what I said. 92% of argentines live in urban areas.
In the USA, which obviously has a higher standard of living, and more money to spend on things like this, .66% of the population pays for Starlink ( roughly 2 million people, out of 330 million). Here, in a poorer country fewer people than that would.
And how, exactly, satellites in low earth orbit generate jobs in Argentina, is a question I would like to see answered. Mercado libre would ship the recievers, the customer plugs them in. This would not be a big job provider.
Would allow people in smaller communities internet access to work online. In my three months traveling around Argentina I experienced good internet in a few places, and a lot of crap in others. Doesn't have to be rich private citizens subscribing either. Could be communities giving free wifi access in their plazas. Coffee shops. I realize Musk is in deep doo doo with the Left but he's done a lot to improve the world too.

Back