Milei's in charge !!!…Wow !!!

D.B. Cooper

Registered
A few minutes ago I finished watching the President issue his DNU. All I can say is Wow !!!.
There's a whole new country coming down the pike. And it looks awesome. Finally it’s the end of the ñoquis once and for all.
It’s going to open up the economy to the world. It’s the end of years of Peronist and Kirchner's politics that only encourage corruption and incompetence.

A few minutes ago I finished watching the President issue his DNU. All I can say is Wow !!!.
There's a whole new country coming down the pike. And it looks awesome. Finally it’s the end of the ñoquis once and for all.
It’s going to open up the economy to the world. It’s the end of years of Peronist and Kirchner's politics that only encourage corruption and incompetence.
Can't see anything awesome yet, just misery for now. Might get better, but I'm not opening champagne just yet...

I would like to believe that. We'll see.

Let's hope. Although it is a good start, it all still needs to pass through Congress to become enshrined in law. Until then many businesses (eg investors) simply won't have the confidence to fully go to town with these DNU's as if they face legal action before congressional ratification they could be exposed and likewise their new "rights" could just as easily disappear from one day to the next.

At least he is following through on what he promised to his voters during his election campaign and not dragging he feet to avoid dealing with reality.

Major Cacerolazo at Congreso last night..! Some protesters claimed they were protesting Because the purchase, of 1000 Htas. limit for foreigners, was repealed..! Foreigners now can buy the entire country...! Seems like an urgent request..?

Back