Milei's views explained in English by El Pais

The billionaire backing Milei - only he doesn't want dollarisation:

I have yet to read from anyone who says Milie has any leadership skills. He worked for Eurnekian's company for 12+ years as an employee, eventually rising to a position of chief economist. Though that is an elevated role after years of service. It is more of an individual contributer type of position. A position as a trusted advisor, but never trusted enough to lead a team of people, let alone a country.

I have yet to read from anyone who says Milie has any leadership skills. He worked for Eurnekian's company for 12+ years as an employee, eventually rising to a position of chief economist. Though that is an elevated role after years of service. It is more of an individual contributer type of position. A position as a trusted advisor, but never trusted enough to lead a team of people, let alone a country.
Likely the effect of having a toxic personality, can't expect someone like Milei to lead when anyone who questions him gets called a woke mind virus gay commie that should be executed 🤷‍♂️

Eurnekian is backing away from Milei at high speed: https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/arg...-not-up-to-the-task-of-judging-the-pope.phtml

By the way, asking for a friend... do we really need a new thread each time anyone, anywhere, says anything about Milei?

Likely the effect of having a toxic personality, can't expect someone like Milei to lead when anyone who questions him gets called a woke mind virus gay commie that should be executed 🤷‍♂️
El Pais says he is NOT anti gay. Does he support the death penalty? I should think a libertarian would not.

He is certainly not up to the high standards of leadership established by CFK and Fernandez!

We need to focus on MIlei's IDEAS and not Tucker Carlson.
No one has mentioned TC in the thread until just now. That discussion about him is in the other thread with that Title. Here seems to only discuss the topics of the original El Pais and FT articles that you posted.

Back