Money - Food & Transferring Dollars, General Costs

In Acassuso (zona norte) you can have a 3 course meal, substantial portions with drinks included for 78 pesos. This restaurant is on a terrace with good views of the river. Most of the restaurants around San Isidro have a daily menu for around this price.

http://www.aclaraweb...RAWEBFLASH.html (beware, web page has dreadful music)

Well your original message didn't mention at all you had split /shared portions later you corrected it ?? :D

So I stand corrected? If you didn't split portions the fare would have been $200 plus per person??? :wub:

Well all other threads should be adjusted in case they had decided to SPLIT portions¿ :D

I did not edit my message, I always said that portions were for two.
And yes, it probably was the double if we didnt share portions, but everyone who goes there knows, and it says in the menu, that portions are to be shared.
Do me a favour, go, eat, and then come back and talk.

I did not edit my message, I always said that portions were for two.
And yes, it probably was the double if we didnt share portions, but everyone who goes there knows, and it says in the menu, that portions are to be shared.
Do me a favour, go, eat, and then come back and talk.

MAtias, I will go to El Cocilon and try the food seems like a good bargain!! thanks for the data..!! Will post a comment.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I went to a nice, tidy, restaurant last week, in Colegiales, I cant remember the name, something like El Cocilón, but Im not sure, we were 4, we ate very well, we had a very good bife de chorizo, with papas, other ordered matambrito de cerdo, we had wine, I had two coca colas, and desert: 430. [/background]

Back