More Americans Sever U.S. Ties as IRS Gets Tougher

redrum said:
I brought up the birth certificate issue because I knew it would provoke controversy.

Sorry, but thats just childish.

How about if, to provoke controversy, I proclaim that you, redrum, (great name by the way- your mother must have been a huge Nicholson fan, eh?) are exactly the same person as orwellian, and several other sock puppets on this site, that none of you have ever even BEEN to Buenos Aires, that you are actually Russian teenagers who live in moms Stalin era concrete apartment building in the far sprawl of Moscow? Or, I guess A Russian teenager. As in one.

It would be a lot more likely to be true than all the bilge you have been dredging up.

I can only assume that you, too, like Orwellian, are not a US citizen- since your handle on US politics is about as misguided as his on how US birth certificates work.

(again- he is assuming that hospitals give "original" birth certificates in the USA. most do NOT. in the majority of the USA, including where I was born - Spokane Washington- and where both my kids were born- Southern California- THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. It doesnt exist. Nobody ever sees one- its virtual. Parents, and, later, kids, only get copies. EVER. But I digress)

to say Obama is the same as Bush is to say black is white, that nazis are the same as communists, and that absolutely EVERYBODY I disagree with is the same- its baloney, simplistic, childish, and just plain not true.

Obama does share some things with Bush, no doubt about it. And humans share 95% or more of our genes with chimpanzees, too.

But Obama has done a whole bunch of things Bush would never do. He is different. All politics is about small differences of degree, not huge differences of major significance. At the functional level, Obama is making changes that will be felt for a long time. Court appointments, to say the least.

Now it may not be enough for you. Its actually often dissappointing to me how mainstream Obama is. I certainly dont agree with him 100%. But it is evident to anyone who looks that he is different from Bush, and the proof is how vehemently right wingers in the USA hate Obama, with an irrational passion. Nobody actually in the USA, right or left, believes your simplistic cant that all politicians are exactly the same.

but hey- knock yourself out.

LOL @ Ries

It's your fault for taking any of this seriously. Just grab some popcorn and laugh while others vent nonsense.

Trust me, you'll have a much better time.

Ries said:
(again- he is assuming that hospitals give "original" birth certificates in the USA. most do NOT. in the majority of the USA, including where I was born - Spokane Washington- and where both my kids were born- Southern California- THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. It doesnt exist. Nobody ever sees one- its virtual. Parents, and, later, kids, only get copies. EVER. But I digress)

Yeah sure there is nothing like that. Because the document you see here doesn't exist.

Ries said:
to say Obama is the same as Bush is to say black is white, that nazis are the same as communists, and that absolutely EVERYBODY I disagree with is the same- its baloney, simplistic, childish, and just plain not true.

Yeah because surely he isn't saying that because his polices are exactly the same as Bush's. The fact that he sent more troops to Afghanistan instead of bringing them home, that he didn't repeal the patriot act, didn't close Guantanamo etc etc. But hey, no he's really different from Bush.

Ries said:
Obama does share some things with Bush, no doubt about it. And humans share 95% or more of our genes with chimpanzees, too.

Humans share DNA with chimpanzees! There you go, end of argument.

Ries said:
But Obama has done a whole bunch of things Bush would never do. He
is different. All politics is about small differences of degree, not huge differences of major significance. At the functional level, Obama is making changes that will be felt for a long time. Court appointments, to say the least.

Ok care to indulge us what is so different? All politics is a about small differences? No, your two party system is about that. Which exactly is what redrum is critizing. You have two parties that in reality is just one. All this left and right talk is just a distraction.

Ries said:
Nobody actually in the USA, right or left, believes your simplistic cant that all politicians are exactly the same.

Depends on what you mean by "politicians are exactly the same". Do you mean all politicians have the same policies? If yes, then yes most of them do. And redrum isn't the only American that I have met IRL or on the Internet that thinks so.
And yes, redrum is American.

mini said:
Finally you understand! The document you link to is no longer issued in the State of Hawaii. The only certificate they issue is the one Obama presented. Phew! That was a long slog....

They don't issue copies of it no. But it still exists in their records. And I know that they only issue copies of the ones that Obama has presented. I have been telling you that all along but you have consistently misunderstood me.

mini said:

I've already read that but thanks.

So Choripan, you've disappeared from the thread just like you accused me and redrum from doing?

Ries said:

hey ries.....thx for your post. I can completely follow your mode of thinking and it is a logical extension. When taking a step back however I really have to fall back on what I said earlier - that aside from some minor differences, obama and bush are basically pushing the same agenda. Try to see the bigger picture and don't focus as much on the 2 men themselves.

Of course I never meant to say that they are literally the same in every way. But it's the overall agenda that doesn't change. The increase in military activity. The increase in empire building. The increase in destroying the nation's currency by ringing up huge debts that we know will never be paid off.

Don't just focus on obama. Look at the ppl around him. A large portion of the bush administration was/is still intact, especially the scum bags larry summers and bob rubin - who along with alan greenspan helped to create the original credit bubble that led to the housing collapse. And now supposedly, these same ppl, or fellow minions, are supposed to fix the problem that they themselves created. The solution is to reward failure with an even greater concentration of powers.

Again, when you start saying that right wingers hate obama you are playing right into the hands of those that seek to divide the nation into different camps - while they plunder the country blind.

So I revert back then to what I've always said. While bush and obama are technically different ppl and have technically different political platforms, they are in fact employees of the same global elite that run and control the US. That is not conspiracy theory. It is not tin foil hat. It is not black helicopters.

The goal is world government and in order to do that you have to destroy the existing infrastructure i.e. the US. Once they have the country on her knees then they will appear as the saviors with a new plan of concentrated powers, laws, rules, regulations and most importantly - taxes of every color. this is exactly what is happening right now - all by design.

one of the first and most important steps is to destroy the dollar and replace it with a new global or reserve currency. the goal is to increase the role and powers of the UN, IMF and World Bank.

I.M.F. Chief Suggests Look at New Reserve Currency
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/27/business/27imf.html

UN wants new global currency to replace dollar
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...ts-new-global-currency-to-replace-dollar.html

U.N. panel says world should ditch dollar
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE52H2CY20090318

China urges new global reserve currency
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...reserve-currency/story-e6frg906-1225690679650

Gordon Brown calls for World Bank and IMF reform
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...rown-calls-for-World-Bank-and-IMF-reform.html

Secret Banking Cabal Emerges From AIG Shadows: David Reilly
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&sid=aaIuE.W8RAuU#

A new, more powerful Fed emerges in crisis
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27074536/

Has Anyone Read the Copenhagen Agreement?
U.N. plans for a new 'government' are scary.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703574604574500580285679074.html

orwellian said:
They don't issue copies of it no. But it still exists in their records. And I know that they only issue copies of the ones that Obama has presented. I have been telling you that all along but you have consistently misunderstood me.

I guess if I consistently misunderstood you it could mean you are mis-communicating... But hey...

;)

Back