Most saddest thread ever (trigger warning)

AussieSurfer

Registered
I came to Argentina 6 months ago because my wife and infant daughter died intending to drink a bottle of vodka a day until it was over Amy Winehouse style

6 months later I am still alive but I gained 50 pounds

I came here with 2 pairs of jeans, one stopped fitting me about 20 pounds ago. The other one just disintegrated from wearing it every day for months. Now I have no pants at all. I can't leave the apartment to buy new pants because I have no pants. I have to move out of here by Friday because new renters are coming in

I came to Argentina 6 months ago because my wife and infant daughter died intending to drink a bottle of vodka a day until it was over Amy Winehouse style

6 months later I am still alive but I gained 50 pounds

I came here with 2 pairs of jeans, one stopped fitting me about 20 pounds ago. The other one just disintegrated from wearing it every day for months. Now I have no pants at all. I can't leave the apartment to buy new pants because I have no pants. I have to move out of here by Friday because new renters are coming in

I feel saddened to hear your story and it seems that you have a lot of emotional pain that needs time and understanding friends for you to heal . Food is the most powerful drug of all and it can uplift you and destroy you . I like many people here have used food as a emotional crutch but in the end your vehicle becomes damaged and you are then prone to disease . I have found the best results always on the carnivore diet . I was by far my healthiest on that diet where the ingestion of carbohydrates were none . I know a few members on this forum who follow this and look outstanding for their age . I now am back on the sad diet lots of breads and high carb foods . Gained 20 kilos since coming off the carnivore diet fell lethargic and with some health problems .

Please reach out to others aussie surfer and make yourself socially active and over time you will slowly heal mentally and physically

I struggled with food addiction all my life. I went to overeaters anonymous for 10 years which is the only thing that ever worked for me. The best part is it is free. Www.oa.org

The above recommendations for pants should help you out, but please don't hesitate to ask the community here for other recommendations of services that can help you through this. If that is something you become open to.

I feel saddened to hear your story and it seems that you have a lot of emotional pain that needs time and understanding friends for you to heal . Food is the most powerful drug of all and it can uplift you and destroy you . I like many people here have used food as a emotional crutch but in the end your vehicle becomes damaged and you are then prone to disease . I have found the best results always on the carnivore diet . I was by far my healthiest on that diet where the ingestion of carbohydrates were none . I know a few members on this forum who follow this and look outstanding for their age . I now am back on the sad diet lots of breads and high carb foods . Gained 20 kilos since coming off the carnivore diet fell lethargic and with some health problems .

Please reach out to others aussie surfer and make yourself socially active and over time you will slowly heal mentally and physically
I love you truly gratitude person

Back