Move out sale ! All furniture

steveinbsas said:
Moving back to "de" US? "Move out" sale?

I suggest great caution to all members who might go to an unknown location (with cash) to buy something from someone who has never posted before and doesn't write like someone from the US.

I got a bad vibe here (and I hope I'm wrong).

Where did it say she wanted you to go to an unknown location with cash?

Your bad vibe turned out to be wrong I guess.

Sleuth said:
Where did it say she wanted you to go to an unknown location with cash?

Your bad vibe turned out to be wrong I guess.

Anyone selling their furniture would want cash and the location wasn't specified. Even once the location was revealed (perhaps in a PM) I would not have gone anywhere to buy anything, especially from someone who was making their first post.

As you can see from the post I made just before yours I'm very happy to know she is legit.

And I hope you got a warm glow by pointing out that I was wrong.

I got one by discovering the truth.

Since Mariam is a US citizen, if she has a US bank account she can probably accept paypal.

It should be easy to set up an account on line if she doesn't have one.

That might boost her sales to potential buyers who are also US citizens, as well as expats from countries with "open" banking.

And less cash would be involved.

Hello, please allow me to introduce myself, I was born in buenos Aires and at the age of 20 I moved with my family to the states and lived there for 19 years. Four years ago I decided to move back home and here I am. I'm an Argentine and American Citizen. Guess what? I can't find a job here so I'm moving to the states again. I'm a decent person, hard worker. And yes, by law I was able to bring all my belongings in a container and that's what I did. I have a queen size bedroom set, a couch, a massage chair, a digital piano, a refrigerator, microwave oven, etc. I will make a list of everything I have and post it ! Have a great sunday !!

Do you have pics of the microwave oven? Do you happen to have a toaster for sale??

Hi lejohnson, would you like me to send you pics of the bed set to your email?

Hop, I can send you a picture of the microwave oven. It is in great conditions; however my Black & Decker toaster is not because one of the light bulbs burned so it does not toast quite as well. Can you guys tell me hoy to upload pics on this site? Thanks !!

I hope everyone got the pictures by email. I just created a photo album as well. Thank you for your help !!

Back