Movie Rental--Recoleta

nledec

Registered
My Blockbuster just closed. Is there a good place to rent movies in my area? I'm in Recoleta (in La Isla) close to Pueyrredon & Las Heras.

There is a good one on Gutierrez and Aguero ( On Gutierrez ) Looks small on the outside but has a big selection of movies. This is 3 blocks from Pueyrredon and Las Heras.

That's great news! Let's hope they'll shudder up the McDonalds next....
Go native and head to La Salada where you can get trucho movies 5 for $5.

I find that the trucho movies in Argentina are pretty crappy compared to the ones I've bought in other parts of South America (Bolivian truchos are the best so far--great quality), but I'll give La Salada a try--where is it?

nledec said:
I find that the trucho movies in Argentina are pretty crappy compared to the ones I've bought in other parts of South America (Bolivian truchos are the best so far--great quality), but I'll give La Salada a try--where is it?
You really don´t wanna go there... That place is potentially very dangerous for both locals and foreigners, unless you know exactly what you are doing, be warned. Bolivians in the streets resell movies they get there, you pay a couple of pesos more, but it is well worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTW8mvUlSNs

Back