Moving In January

Travelbug0601

Registered
My friend and I are moving to BA in January for 6th months. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself on the forum. I have been reading through a lot of posts and the advice is great!

Nice, I am moving down on January 3rd for a one-year MBA. What's your plan for being in AR for 6 months?

@nmyer, We are planning on taking Spanish classes and doing some traveling. What part of BA will you be living in?

@suzannewhite, I think we have found a place starting March 6th. We are still looking for a place from January 21st through the 6th. What do you have?

@nmyer, We are planning on taking Spanish classes and doing some traveling. What part of BA will you be living in?

I will be right around Pilar or Del Viso, which is about 50 Km north east into suburbia. It looks like we are going to get a nice big house with a few students and I in order to have something nice that is also a good price. Will you be staying downtown somewhere then?

We are looking in Recoleta and Palermo areas. I'm bringing my dog so that is limiting our choices. We found a place that we like in Recoleta that will accept my dog. But it's booked until March 6th. It's located at Azcuenaga and Pacheco de Melo.

I am moving down on the 4th of January and I am looking for a share-houre in Recoleta and Palermo areas likewise.
Please tell me if you find something around and if you're no longer interested :)

Back