Moving to BA in January from USA

derekleiden

Registered
Hello;

I currently live in Jackson Hole, WY a ski resort in the Rockies of western WY. Plan on spending a month or so in BA learning Spanish before trying to explore other areas of Argentina until April when I return to the states.

Spent a month in Ukraine recently and found the language and food issues huge to deal with. Very lonely.

Regards,

Derek

Hey there Derek,

Learning a new language is all about liking your teacher, and the people you study with. I am learning spanish right now, and my teacher is GREAT! my spanish is very basic still, and i would like someone to join me in the class. Let me know if you would like to meet us.

Hasta pronto

Chris

Hey Derek,

Jason from Denver here... I'm down here avoiding the cold! Been here a little over a month and would be glad to share my resources. My friend who spent a little time here referred me to his spanish teachers and I absolutely LOVE them. Been studying about 6 hrs./wk. with them.

I hear ya on the solitude part. I have a few friends here and had a couple from the states that visited but it's a VERY social city and going it alone can sometimes suck, frankly. I found a few good social groups that can cure that.

Once this message gets approved by the moderator drop me a line and I'd be happy to share what I've found so far.

Jason

Back