Moving out in December

Thomas and Onmyway, you should both meet for a beer in London now and discuss plans, not wait till you both get to BA. You might arrive to BA as a well formed team and sort it out better prepared.

Hey! I´m andrea, I´m from buenos Aires, argentina. If you have any questions or if you need anything, please let me know!!

Also I love british english, so if you ever fancy a coffee or a drink to do some sort of language exchange..i´m definitely up for it!

Cheers,
Andrea

Hola Andrea,

Thanks for the message, yes I'd definately like to meet for coffee and do language exchange.. I speak conversational Spanish already but really want to improve. So you can teach me Spanish and I can teach you 'british english'! I arrive at xmas so we can maybe arrange to meet in January

Until then!

Gareth

andreaNZ said:
Hey! I´m andrea, I´m from buenos Aires, argentina. If you have any questions or if you need anything, please let me know!!

Also I love british english, so if you ever fancy a coffee or a drink to do some sort of language exchange..i´m definitely up for it!

Cheers,
Andrea

same here! I sent you a PM with my email so you can contact me when you arrive in Bs.As :)

For those interested, I ended up finding a nice size double room in a 4 bed house share in Villa Crespo, sharing with a mixture of locals and ex pats and its $500 USD per month all inclusive. It looks nice on the photos!

Back