Moving sale! - Furniture & electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowders

Registered
We're headed back and leaving some great deals behind. We have nearly new furniture all barely used over the past year. If you need a beautiful sofa, king size bed, fridge, wireless router, dishes or a patio set, please review our listings on craigslist and see the photos here: http://bafurnitureforsale.shutterfly.com/

Great prices! Email to see these items in Colegiales.

Thanks!
Lisa & Jeff

What is the price of the single bed with the pullout underneath?
Thanks.

Hi! I'm interested in the King size bed, but I'm wondering what type of mattress it is and for how much. We currently are stuck with a "foam" mattress in our rental and are looking for a more luxurios/comfortable type of mattress. Thanks!

crowders said:
We're headed back and leaving some great deals behind. We have nearly new furniture all barely used over the past year. If you need a beautiful sofa, king size bed, fridge, wireless router, dishes or a patio set, please review our listings on craigslist and see the photos here: http://bafurnitureforsale.shutterfly.com/

Great prices! Email to see these items in Colegiales.

Thanks!
Lisa & Jeff

how much are you seeling this stuff for?

JoeBlow said:
What is the price of the single bed with the pullout underneath?
Thanks.

Just 1600 pesos - comes with both mattresses and sheets!

kaceylynn said:
Hi! I'm interested in the King size bed, but I'm wondering what type of mattress it is and for how much. We currently are stuck with a "foam" mattress in our rental and are looking for a more luxurios/comfortable type of mattress. Thanks!

The bed is a Sealy "Top Life". It's lovely. We're selling it with the base and 2 sets of sheets for 2200 pesos.

Are you selling the chair separately from the sofa or as a set? We have a similar color of sofa so might make a good match. Can you let me know the price? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back