Moving Sale-One more try

S48

Registered
Here is the list of items we are selling that many could not access on Flickr. My apologies for that! Do send me a PM if interested and I can send you a photo.

1. Electrolux Ingenio. Vacuum Cleaner-1600 W. Comes with two attachments. Less than 1 year of use. Works great. Free replacement bags.
AR$ 290
2. Red Metal Folding Chairs. New. Two for Sale. AR$ 70 each
3. Leelite 18 W. Long Life Light Bulbs. 4 for Sale. AR$ 5 each
4. Contemporary Style Lamp. Wood Base, Metal Pole, Beige Shade and Wood Pull. AR$90
5. Proctor Silex 6 Speed Blender. Needs to be used with a converter. AR$55.
6. Black and Decker Power Pro II. Food Processor. Comes with all attachments (2 graters, chopper, dough blade, etc). Needs to be used with a converter. AR$140.
7. 8 piece knife set. Comes in wood block. AR$75.

These items are available immediately, other items (JVC 29" TV, Samsung refrigerator, Full size mattress, box spring, metal frame, Apple Computer, Wood Desk) will be available in July.

I'd be interested in the blender & the food processor. But I don't see any pics of those. & I can access your flickr account. Also, can you tell me what the watts are on them? I have a converter but need to check if it can handle these items. Where are you located? Maybe I'll just come by & see them.

Back