Moving sale.

Hello,, I am interested in the file cabinet and the AC (portable)? I'm in belgrano where are you located?

Reedmoore said:
Hello,, I am interested in the file cabinet and the AC (portable)? I'm in belgrano where are you located?

The AC & the file cabinet are in Palermo, near Costa Rica & Scalabrini Ortiz.
The AC is portable in that is has wheels. But it's a big one. You probably don't want to carrying it up & down stairs too often.

I would be interested in the washer dryer as well as the air conditioner. ARe they still available?

I may be interested in some of the other stuff as well, would it be possible to come by and take a look?

rockinkaj said:

Yes. That's it. That one is damaged and is damaged at the top. Ours is perfect and well cared for. But I'm not adverse to offers. Our AC has a "golpe" and that is why the price is so low on that.

Jenklu said:
I would be interested in the washer dryer as well as the air conditioner. ARe they still available?

Yes. They are both available. Send me an email and we can work out when you are available to look at them.
mia at blue-ellipse dot com

May I come by and take a look.. i do want the file cabinet.. i'm moving to Oro y cervino on the 20th..

mini said:
The AC & the file cabinet are in Palermo, near Costa Rica & Scalabrini Ortiz.
The AC is portable in that is has wheels. But it's a big one. You probably don't want to carrying it up & down stairs too often.

Back