Moving Soon To Palermo

stevenj3

Registered
My husband and I are retired and have recently purchased an apartment on Av Dorrego at the edge of Palermo. Having some work done on the apartment and hope to be resident in Buenos Aires by December 2015.

I am a serious amateur photographer and love to cook Thai & Chinese food. Need to learn Spanish, of course. My partner and I have been together over 40 years. We are ready for this next adventure.

Steven & Steve

you will love it.
that neighborhood has changed a lot in the last few years, its a great place to live now- really good ice cream shops, great new meat market/hipster deli, new restaurants, events at the pulgas, and live music clubs nearby.

you will love it.
that neighborhood has changed a lot in the last few years, its a great place to live now- really good ice cream shops, great new meat market/hipster deli, new restaurants, events at the pulgas, and live music clubs nearby.

Not to mention La Parrilla Secreta de Tito. Possibly right across the street from you, but the only sign of any kind is the one that says "cerrado...."

My husband and I are retired and have recently purchased an apartment on Av Dorrego at the edge of Palermo. Having some work done on the apartment and hope to be resident in Buenos Aires by December 2015.

I am a serious amateur photographer and love to cook Thai & Chinese food. Need to learn Spanish, of course. My partner and I have been together over 40 years. We are ready for this next adventure.

Steven & Steve

husband?
with all due respect, I just can't wrap my head around that.
Why not boyfriend, partner, love of your life?

I don't want to talk poitics, but it looks to me that you are.
are you having kids? is one of the husbands the mother?
then WHY? from a non political, just human point of view, why call it husband and husband when the term was/is meant for the two complementary humans that can potentially make a family?

are you planning on adopting or purchasing an egg? if not, then why not call it a corporation?
Is this whole thing just a tax issue?

there are so many heterosexual couples who are either childless or simply not married, but you guys need to declare "husband and husband" Why?
Is there any reason other to tick real biological families off?

I never delved into this, but it really does look like you're boasting defiance with revenge in mind, or at heart.

Do you even consider the unintended potential future consequences for all the other 95% of homosexuals who don't want to put themselves into that defiant position? or just don't care?

In any case, yes, Palermo would be right for you guys.

husband?

then WHY? from a non political, just human point of view, why call it husband and husband when the term was/is meant for the two complementary humans that can potentially make a family?

are you planning on adopting or purchasing an egg? if not, then why not call it a corporation?

there are so many heterosexual couples who are either childless or simply not married, but you guys need to declare "husband and husband" Why?

I never delved into this, but it really does look like you're boasting defiance with revenge in mind, or at heart.

Do you even consider the unintended potential future consequences for all the other 95% of homosexuals who don't want to put themselves into that defiant position? or just don't care?

Jeez, Matt - why so angry?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/husband

Assuming they are married, I don't see why the word husband wouldn't apply, nor why it would "tick real biological families off" (whatever real means)...

husband?

time to wrap your head around it - they are married !

Steven & Steve
Bring a lot of Thai spice if you like Thai cooking

Back