Moving To Ba In Jan

Hey, yes also an Aussie (from Melbourne). It'll be 2 years in April I've been here.

Are you planning to work here or just rent a place and kick back for a while? Depending on your budget and interests, there's a wide variety, but as a general rule try and get somewhere within the first ~8 stations of the subway lines. On the D Line it goes out into the much nicer suburbs with embassies, so that's an option too if you're wanting a bit of distance from downtown.

We live in Palermo, close to the Alto Palermo shopping center. It's a great neighbourhood, I can walk to downtown (~45 mins), plenty of shops, cafe's and parks. Not really full of expats, I know a few in the area but never hear english on the street.

yes, if you have any surplus Vegemite please I'd love to take it ! The things I crave are more on a social level, where things generally work, there isn't a strike every 2nd day, or blackouts, or soccer hooligans destroying downtown. Australia looks very boring in comparison to this place!! But I do miss it.

anyway, good luck with the travels, if you have more qn's shoot them through

Back