Moving To Ba In May

Darnol91

Registered
Hi there!
I have been active on this forum in the distant past, but am back!
I have actually been to BA two times now, and have fallen in love! Some of my old posts referred to a program called Mente Argentina (this is not a plug), and I will be starting with that program in May, but plan to continue to live in Argentina afterwards. Can anyone give me suggestions as to where to look for a job? I'm well qualified, I will graduate with honors from a rather prestigious school in the US in May in Intl Trade & Finance. I have had political internships as well as financial internships. Does anyone know of any international companies that routinely hire americans? Also, how difficult is it to acquire a working visa? And as far as apts go are there certain districts to avoid? Thank you all so much in advcance! I can not wait to learn more about this amazing place and the people in it (especially the EXPats)
Regards,
David

Elance.com, oDesk.com Don't spend your money on Mente, we'll help you with whatever you need!!!

Do you have another language program that you would reccomend? Mente transfers credits that give me a post-graduation minor in Spanish, which is the reason I chose them to begin with.

i didnt know there was such a thing as a post-grad minor... any reason you would want that or that it would be useful to you?

Back