Moving to BA in September

sgarlow

Registered
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and to BA. My boyfriend and I are moving down from Boston in September. He's a web developer (anyone here work in Drupal?) and I'm a journalist. We're in the process of booking flights and finding an apartment, so any advice is most welcome, and we're looking forward to meeting everyone in person once we arrive.

Thanks,
stephanie

Hi,

How old are you? My boyfriend and I are 23 and moving to BA in September as well. I found a great flight from Miami to Buenos Aires for $360 on www.sta.com. It's a "student based" website- it asks if you are a student, under 26, or a teacher. I'm not sure if one of those three is a qualification for being able to purchase a ticket, but you should check it out!

Sorry for not replying for so long. I'm 25 and my boyfriend is 26. Thanks for the advice -- I'll look into that. I'm having trouble figuring if I should buy a round-trip ticket and change the rate (or whether that's going to be a nightmare to deal with). StudentUniverse also looks like it had some good prices, and you can use it no matter your age/student status.

Back