Moving - want to meet people in BA

haskellbob

Registered
Hi. I'll be arriving in BA for my new life just after Easter.

Are there people out there willing to just meet me when i get there? I don't mean meet me at the airport, I mean after...

If so, let me know who you are and how to get in touch.

I'm 56, a musician and a teacher, originally from California. But i lived in Mexico for 13 years.

I hope to meet you soon.

Bob Haskell

I just saw your message. Sorry!

I lived in Tijuana, mostly. I married a woman (sadly, she passed away just last week) and taught English at local universities. I also lived in the Ensenada area for awhile.

Still, it is technically Mexico... even though the border is a mess.

haskellbob said:

I lived in Tijuana, mostly. I married a woman (sadly, she passed away just last week) and taught English at local universities. I also lived in the Ensenada area for awhile.

My sympathies - whatever the marital status.

haskellbob said:

I am very sorry to hear that, Bob.

Let us know when you get to Buenos Aires.

Best,

Funny thing, when someone says Mexico, I don't include TJ. My parents lived near Primotapia until 2 years ago when my dad passed away.

On another note, welcome to BA! You're going to love it here, maybe.

Welcome.... How is life so far??? How is BA treating you??... be glad to meet up for a beer ... chat a little about anything... I have been here 4 years....

where you staying?? Palermo??

there are various happy hours usually wednesday in Palermo and Friday in San Telmo...I am sure you will see them.... maybe you have already been...

well welcome ... would be intersted to talk to you about mexico and what it is like currently??? well cheers!!

Hi. I'm in Barrio Norte now.

This is kind of a REALLY delayed response... I would be interested in meeting sometime, though...

Let me know!

Bob

welcome to BA

I lived in Merida-Mexico. Born here but lived most of my life abroad.

we can put something together for a group of us to meet. We would be the 40's plus young crowd

Back