M'sian expat here...

maxting83

Registered
Hola Chicos,

I'm a M'sian expat here. Totally new to a Spanish speaking society. Can speak english though. Great to have colleagues helping me in adapting my life here. Would love to meet and know more bout the ppl here too, of course learning Spanish too.

Malaysian, not stretching your imagination too far?

Iznogud said:
Malaysian, not stretching your imagination too far?

You're correct of course, but it's hardly obvious. Why would it not mean micronesian?

Apologies, I didn't mean YOUR imagination as in a sarcastic tone. I meant the imagination, as in that's how I came up with a satisfactory (to me) answer. You could be right for all I know, it just didn't occur to me.

Anyways, Welcome to the board maxting83

Hi Maxting83

Where are you located in BA? and How long would you be here for? Life here could be very boring if you don't take a time getting to know the local. Plenty of activities, restaurants and cheap wine. I'm from Thailand.

Selamat datang or lei hou. Sawadee Kharp.

If you know of an authentic south east Asian curry place, let me know me (pm). If you know of a good chinese (tui na) or Thai massage (oil type) by an auntie or lady, let me know; sorry, I am still squimish about massage from the guys.

Thanks.

I found all the ingredients I need at the China town, you would be surprise to find some Hot Stuff and more, of course cost more or you can order it all from the amazon.com
Where about?
nik

Back