Music... metal/hardcore/punk/etc

Hey guys,

I'm going to go to Sick of It All in March with my brother. It has been a while since I've seen those guys! Just moved to Buenos Aires, so not sure what the punk/hardcore scene is doing down here. Seems like heaps of metal kids and some straight edgers...

Anything else good coming up?

The websites I typically use for shows are:
http://www.fechasdebandas.com.ar/
http://argentinainconcert.blogspot.com/
but these have nothing about the Sick Of It All show.

I grew up in the NYHC scene (which you would never know by looking at me) and although my musical tastes have expanded during the years, I still enjoy going back to my roots. After reading the list of shows you've seen here (Anthrax, Cro-Mags, Death Before Dishonor, Terror, and H2O) I'm a little upset I missed these shows although I've seen them all play previously in NY/NJ.

Does anyone knows of any upcoming hardcore/punk shows in the BA area or have more info on the Sick Of It All show? I've checked out a couple concerts since I've been here (Pennywise, Passion Pit, MGMT) but its been hard finding one good, concise listing of concerts in the area.

Hi all, I'm also into rock music and would be keen to check out a few gigs. I'm mostly into post rock / post metal (Isis, Pelican, Botch) but am always game for a gig. Let me know if anyone is checking out any acts and I'll gladly come along

Hey! I may not look it but I've been listening to punk since High School. Bad Religion, Pennywise, Rise Against, Rancid, just to name a few. I'd love to catch a few shows.

I grew up listening to a lot of HC/punk. These days I listen to more indie/garage stuff. Although there are a handful of modern HC/punk bands I really dig (Ceremony, Fucked Up, Trash Talk, The Bronx).

I really wanted to go see Gorilla Biscuits when they played here the other week, but unfortunately I wasn´t in town.

I would really like to check out any DIY type shows in Buenos Aires. Let me know if you know of anything interesting.

Hey Jon,

I´m from LA and into the same scene, friends with Death by Stereo, and all those cats. So yeah have to hit up some metal bars, punk scene... That´s a little harder but there´s some.

Back