My amazing turnkey luxury apartment will be available soon

SeaTown

Registered
Later this week, I need to return to the United States to support my client (Microsoft) on site in Seattle, so my amazing apartment in Puerto Madero will be available for rent. It's a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath apartment in one of THE best apartment buildings in Argentina. The price includes everything: utilities, premium high speed internet, cable TV, telephone, underground parking, etc.- and a brand new super king mattress. My apartment even has a massage room and a balcony overlooking the park. The building has excellent amenities and 24/7 security. The building is located in the bullseye of Puerto Madero. The apartment is also pet friendly. If you are interested in learning more, just say hello.

You can reach me at [email protected].

Later this week, I need to return to the United States to support my client (Microsoft) on site in Seattle, so my amazing apartment in Puerto Madero will be available for rent. It's a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath apartment in one of THE best apartment buildings in Argentina. The price includes everything: utilities, premium high speed internet, cable TV, telephone, underground parking, etc.- and a brand new super king mattress. My apartment even has a massage room and a balcony overlooking the park. The building has excellent amenities and 24/7 security. The building is located in the bullseye of Puerto Madero. The apartment is also pet friendly. If you are interested in learning more, just say hello.

You can reach me at [email protected].
Hi there, looking to go in the winter for about 5 weeks in Jan 2023 - will it be available then?

Back