My Argentinian wife really dislikes the US. Typical of Argentinians?

No doubt wineguy (or is it whineguy?) knows how Ripple tastes...and I sure hope he stays sober through Trump's last day in office, Jan 20, 2025, at noon to be exact.

Of course not,also universal healthcare,cheap or free universities,lower working hours,better looking cities,less crime and murders.Never lived in the usa,visited about 14 times.

if you haven't lived there i would say you don't know what you are talking about either. i can pull up plenty of stories of increased crimes in europe or in the "utopias" you mentioned that have ties to the mass influx of immigration.

you mention universal healthcare or free universities. who pays for those? what are the differences in tax rates?

if you haven't lived there i would say you don't know what you are talking about either. i can pull up plenty of stories of increased crimes in europe or in the "utopias" you mentioned that have ties to the mass influx of immigration.

you mention universal healthcare or free universities. who pays for those? what are the differences in tax rates?
Im the first to point out the problems that inmigration,specially muslims,cause to europe,you are preaching to a convert,dont waste your time,and you have the same problems with blacks and latinos.Europe is far from utopia,its just much better than the usa.Taxes in america,are extrenely high,dont just check direct taxes,check also,indirect taxes,and you get nothing for the taxes you pay.In fact,check what is the tax rate in switzerland,then check the tax rate in new yor city,its more than double.

Im the first to point out the problems that inmigration,specially muslims,cause to europe,you are preaching to a convert,dont waste your time,and you have the same problems with blacks and latinos.Europe is far from utopia,its just much better than the usa.Taxes in america,are extrenely high,dont just check direct taxes,check also,indirect taxes,and you get nothing for the taxes you pay.In fact,check what is the tax rate in switzerland,then check the tax rate in new yor city,its more than double.

Europe has many differences as does the USA. There are many states of the USA where the cost of living is half that of New York and with a enviable standard of living. You mention Switzerland as a example. Even though taxes maybe lower than USA the cost of living in all aspects is much higher as all the major cities there are the most expensive places to live in the world

Property taxes are a huge issue in the US. In some parts of the country they are HUGE. Does Switzerland have anything like that? I don't know. It's one thing to talk about income tax rates but you have to consider local and state taxes in the US and PROPERTY TAX which can run many thousands of dollars a year.

I have allot of US clients most them will even tell me there is not much to like about the US anymore. I tell them where I am and they are like... oh I wish I could leave too. Many of the ones with resources are diligently working on exit strategies. I have not had an anti-American experience in Arg yet but I did more than one in URU.

We tend to eat in the same places here I tip according to US standards sometimes more that will get you served and greeted well I have found. But I will admit I have a soft spot for serves as that is how I paid for and worked my way through college.

I would say in some cases, typically in my case, I just would not want to expose my wife to American culture especially as it is right now. I can just see some dumb ass going off on my Spanish speaking dark skinned wife wearing a MAGA hat like a retarded backwards red neck.

And recently I am hearing stories about Argentinians going to US getting really grilled in air ports. What are you coming here for etc. Things they have not had issues with before.

3 years ago a friend of mine from URU went to the US I asked him to bring be back a very high end high end laptop for me which I paid for.

Can you believe this. The customs agents wanted to keep the laptop. Excuse, there might a bomb in this. (Right you thieves) You go back to URU and we will send this laptop to you in a day or two. My friend says I am not leaving without that laptop and their is nothing dangerous in the laptop. Those asshole Americans let him leave with it two minutes after his flight left.

But it gets better the American assholes take all his money etc and give it his family and let them fly home while they hold him. Make me a night mare working to get my friend back here.

Well you want to make a good impression the USA is no longer concerned with that and that is for sure.

I have allot of US clients most them will even tell me there is not much to like about the US anymore. I tell them where I am and they are like... oh I wish I could leave too. Many of the ones with resources are diligently working on exit strategies. I have not had an anti-American experience in Arg yet but I did more than one in URU.

We tend to eat in the same places here I tip according to US standards sometimes more that will get you served and greeted well I have found. But I will admit I have a soft spot for serves as that is how I paid for and worked my way through college.

I would say in some cases, typically in my case, I just would not want to expose my wife to American culture especially as it is right now. I can just see some dumb ass going off on my Spanish speaking dark skinned wife wearing a MAGA hat like a retarded backwards red neck.

And recently I am hearing stories about Argentinians going to US getting really grilled in air ports. What are you coming here for etc. Things they have not had issues with before.

3 years ago a friend of mine from URU went to the US I asked him to bring be back a very high end high end laptop for me which I paid for.

Can you believe this. The customs agents wanted to keep the laptop. Excuse, there might a bomb in this. (Right you thieves) You go back to URU and we will send this laptop to you in a day or two. My friend says I am not leaving without that laptop and their is nothing dangerous in the laptop. Those asshole Americans let him leave with it two minutes after his flight left.

But it gets better the American assholes take all his money etc and give it his family and let them fly home while they hold him. Make me a night mare working to get my friend back here.

Well you want to make a good impression the USA is no longer concerned with that and that is for sure.
What about the Argentinian bitches at EZE customs - your story smells like bullshit ! Activist plant !

What about the Argentinian bitches at EZE customs - your story smells like bullshit ! Activist plant !

Not a bullshit story by any stretch of the imagination. And I never had problems with my belongs in ARG or URU airports or ports of entry that even compare. And why in world would make something like that up. It was beyond my wildest imaginations in reality. American TSA creeps trying to steal my stuff from a foreigner. I have not seen anything even close to how those Americans treated the young latin man down here. Take all his money away send his family off and do a count down on him to steal an expensive laptop. Then let him go no money family gone. I could not even dream up being that much of and POS! But must be that plan has worked for those creeps more than once.

Back