My beautiful 2 bed 2 bath flat for rent in Barrio Norte

NigelT

Registered
Firstly, hi to all of you on the BA Expats Group. Secondly, I'm looking to rent out my flat in a lovely period building in Barrio Norte, 2 blocks from Santa Fe and Pueyrredon, all professionally furnished and decorated, and available right away. There are 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one en-suite) and an office/gallery area. Big kitchen with all modcons, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, etc. Large dining and living area, plasma TV with cable, powerful aircon, central heating with italian radiators, broadband internet, and all bills included plus cleaner. The flat is really quiet, no street noise at all. I can rent by the week or month, for a month is 5000 pesos all inclusive. I'll also include some nice wines from 0800-vino.com, my wine company! Here's some photos - http://buenosaires.es.craigslist.org/apa/822548324.html ,there are far more on my facebook profile "cero ochocientos vino".
Please feel free to drop me a line on 155 771 0259 with any questions or mail me on [email protected].
Warmest regards and wishing you all a nice weekend, Nigel

Back