My move was delayed due to COVID 19 !

Fishmanfun

Registered
Does anyone have know a real date when I'll be able to fly into BA and then into San Martin de los Andes ?

Can I buy an on/off road motorcycle and drive it legally with my USA license and Int'l DL ? Do I need to have a motor cycle in the USA as well ?

Thank you Kevin

flights are reported to be stopped until September.

You'll also need a whole grip of permits to move by land between the provinces. BA to Neuquen has 7 health check points for road travelers. good luck

flights are reported to be stopped until September.

You'll also need a whole grip of permits to move by land between the provinces. BA to Neuquen has 7 health check points for road travelers. good luck
Thank you

Hello Friend's , is there any word on when Argentina will open it's borders to people from the USA ? Thanks Kevin

If you have dni you can come now. If not, gotta wait. No telling, they don't seem to be in any hurry. My wife is in the same boat.

For tourists? Impossible to predict at this point. Bajo's 2021 prediction may be turn out to be right. I imagine we might see what Uruguay has just announced - that all travelers will need to get a certified covid test before traveling.

Back