My Wife Is On Diet

Pensador

Registered
I am looking for a hotel or and AIrbnb it is getting pretty rough around here... ja ja ja! Cute and cuddly has become a swamp monster. LOL

Yeah anymore veggies I think Iwill jump off the highest building in the city LOL! What is my huge parilla for anyway seems to be lost cause at the moment.

Why not support her in her diet for three weeks by eating the same meals? Your palate will change and you'll find the food tasty.

Take her to the VegFest going on this weekend at the Regente Hotel, Suipacha 984, 9:30 to 20 hs. Lower Level. Lots of samples to try and buy.

I am helping she is just going through withdrawals I think I even make here fruit breakfast for her in the morning before she gets up. Yuk!

My wife and I are mostly vegetarian and most of our friends here are 100% vegan. Faina is one of our go-to dishes, because it's not only vegetarian and delicious, it is also gluten-free. We usually top it with a rich tomato sauce and even puree sunflower seeds with garlic and olive oil for faux-cheese.

Back