Nanny/babysitter looking for work

shannonmr

Registered
Hi all,

I am a student from Minneapolis, MN living in Buenos Aires until next June. I am looking for a part-time job as a nanny or babysitter. I have a lot of experience and good references. I am 20 years old and have babysat kids of all ages, from infancy to adolescence. I have volunteer experience in Children's hospitals as well as elementary school classrooms. I go to school until 3, Monday-Thursday; other than that I am free. Native english speaker, conversational spanish. If you, or anyone you know is looking for an afternoon or weekend nanny, please feel free to contact me and I will send my CV.

Thanks,

Shannon

shannonmr said:
Hi all,

I am a student from Minneapolis, MN living in Buenos Aires until next June. I am looking for a part-time job as a nanny or babysitter. I have a lot of experience and good references. I am 20 years old and have babysat kids of all ages, from infancy to adolescence. I have volunteer experience in Children's hospitals as well as elementary school classrooms. I go to school until 3, Monday-Thursday; other than that I am free. Native english speaker, conversational spanish. If you, or anyone you know is looking for an afternoon or weekend nanny, please feel free to contact me and I will send my CV.

Thanks,

Shannon

Hi Shannon! My name is Alicia and I have a 18 month old girl. We live in Belgrano very close to a subte station. Can you please email me? [email protected]
thanks!

Alicia

shannonmr said:
Hi all,

Thanks,

Shannon

Hi Shannon, we are a Dutch family with a 3 and 4 yo living in Belgrano. We would need a babysitter tomorrow night. Would you be available? Pls send me a mail: [email protected].

Rgds,
Pascal

Hi Shannon, we are a nanny agency located in Buenos Aires. We are always in search of experienced, bilingual childcare professionals to join our team of exceptional nannies.

For more detailed information or to apply please email me directly. [email protected]

Hope to hear from you!
Lucia

Shannon,

We will be in Buenos Aires for 3 weeks in December. We are looking for a babysitter for some afternoons and evenings. Are you still available?

Back