Nanny/Babysitter

aburrell

Registered
Hey!

I am a 25 year old girl from the U.S. (Oregon), currently living in BA. I work as a yoga instructor and English teacher. I also do a few hours of babysitting on the side. I love to work with children and would like to find more hours as a nanny or babysitter here. I have years of experience and great references. I am planning on getting my post grad in BA for Art Therapy, so I will be around for awhile if you are looking for something long term. I speak English and Spanish. Let me know if you are interested, and I can send you my CV and references.

Amie

Hi Amie,

We are a nanny agency located in Buenos Aires. We're continuously in search of experienced, bilingual nannies to join our team.

You must have:
-3+ years experience with children
-University degree or currently attending
-Provide 3 verifiable childcare related references

For more information please visit our website: www.worldclassnannies.com

To apply please email us your CV and paragraph in the body of the email detailing your experience with children.
You may email me directly, [email protected]

All the best,
Lucia

aburrell said:
Hey!

I am a 25 year old girl from the U.S. (Oregon), currently living in BA. I work as a yoga instructor and English teacher. I also do a few hours of babysitting on the side. I love to work with children and would like to find more hours as a nanny or babysitter here. I have years of experience and great references. I am planning on getting my post grad in BA for Art Therapy, so I will be around for awhile if you are looking for something long term. I speak English and Spanish. Let me know if you are interested, and I can send you my CV and references.

Amie

Hi Amie! I am looking for someone to look after my 18 month old girl for 3-4 hours a day, twice a week, mainly in the afternoons and occasional evenings. Please PM me if you are available and let me know how much you charge. Thanks!

Alicia

Great Alicia, it sounds like I could definitely do those hours. What is your email address? That is the best mode of communication for me : )

Back