Nanny/Dog Walker/Tutor

Wisconsin

Registered
Hi!
My name is Lindsey and I am from the United States. I have been taking care of children for 14 years from newborns on up! I have experience working in homes privately and in massive after-school daycare programs. If you are interested in seeing my resume or have more questions please send me a message.

I also have worked as a dog walker (helped pay the bills in college!). So if you're looking for an english speaker to take your dog out during the day, you found the right person!!

Lastly, I have tutored children and adults all through-out my education. I was always at the top of my class in all subjects, but specifically excelled in math and business classes.

Plus, I'm tons of fun! :) I have a theater background so I am very responsible and organized with a creative side!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Lindsey, I would like to see if we could talk about some dog sitting starting in January. I have a 3 year old yorkie that HATES to be alone. He loves to walk, but is not allowed off the leash. PM me with your e-mail we can discuss more. Tim

Hi Lindsey,

My name is Violette. I have an 11 year old son who I am homeschooling. I am looking for a nanny/companion/assignment buddy/ tutor for my son for 3 days a week for about 3 or 4 hours each day. I am looking for someone who really wants to hang out with him. He is very outgoing and an only child and as a result he is always craving social interaction. He loves playing backgammon, quiddler and banana grams and really loves creative projects. Are you still a available? Would you be interested in this kind of situation? If so, PM with your email info. Thank you so much!
Violette

Hello,

I’m replying to your posting - we’re an American family from California living in Palermo Soho looking for a part time Nanny.

Our kids are 7 (girl), 6 (girl) and 4 (boy). They are in school during the week so we don’t need someone full time.

We’re looking for someone to watch our kids 1-2 nights during the week (Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 – 11:30 for example) and then one weekend day (either Sat or Sun from 11 – 6).

When you have the chance, please email me [email protected] and let me know if this is something that would work for you and your schedule. Also, please let me know what you charge per hour.

Additionally, please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Philippe Violette

Back