Nanny for two year old little girl

Julie2011

Registered
Hello

Sadly our current nanny leaves this Friday so we are looking for someone to look after our two year old little girl. We could not convince her to stay as she is flying back home!

We are looking for someone to look after our little girl two to three times per week for 3 hours each. She is very active and we would also need help with potty training as we are currently trying to do this. This in addition to playing with her, doing painting, drawing, reading her stories etc. What is important is that our little one is happy and has a lot of fun!

She currently goes to nursery in the morning so initially we would be looking at afternoons.

We live in Puerto Madero.

Being native English speakers we are looking for someone who is fluent in English.

Thanks and best wishes

Julie

Hi Julie! I am a babysitter currently working for four expat families but I do have some extra time. If you're interested please send me a PM and I could give you some references .
Thanks!

Hello
I am afraid I do not know how to send a PM.
Perhaps you can send me more details to my email
[email protected]
Please send me your availability and also your cv...
Thanks and best wishes
Julie.

Hi if you're still looking for a nanny, I used to babysit when I was in the States. If you would like, I can send you my CV and availability!

Hello Julie. I'm form Argentina and I'm now living in Buenos Aires. I'm studying Translation at university so I have to use English every day. If you are interested please let me know.
Verónica.

Bmontoya44 said:
Hi if you're still looking for a nanny, I used to babysit when I was in the States. If you would like, I can send you my CV and availability!

Hi! I'm looking for a nanny too. Are you still available? Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Alicia

hi, Im from Canada, but am now living here permanently in Buenos aires! i have a lot of babysitting experience in Canada. my email is: [email protected]
thank you:)

Good evening,

My name is Courtney and I am a 24 year old Australian with 10 years experience as a nanny/ baby sitter, who will be residing in buenos aires from the 12th of February. I would love to meet you if you still require support or know someone/ a family who requires assistance?

Also my partner is a qualified chef who is seeking work.

I look forward to your response

Thank you in advance

Regards

Courtney and Jason

Back