nanny needed urgently!

Johanna

Registered
Help! I need a nanny and I need her now; either ´expat´ or Argentina, for approx. 10 - 15 hrs per week to ´entertain´my kids while we are working (age 1,5 - 5). Please let me know if you know someone!

lauren

Registered
Email me some more info please, like what days specifically, roughly the times, etc. How many children is it? Does 1,5-5 mean a one and a half year old and a five year old? I might be able to help you out. laurencawdrey@gmail.com.

Karly

Registered
Hi Johanna
I'd love to learn more about the position. I have a lot of nannying and teaching experience, and am interested in working with you. Please email me so that we can exchange more information. karlyzimmerman@yahoo.com
Thanks!
-Karly

Rona

Registered
I got mine through http://www.familycare.com.ar/. Talk to Alba, she's the director and speaks english. You'll get exactly what you are needing with all kind of references, background, etc. I cannot tell you how happy we are with their services.

Good luck!

jojo.kay

Registered
Hi Johanna! My name is Joanna. I´m from Portland, OR EEUU and have been living in Bs. As. for one month. I spent the last 6 months working as a nanny for a lovely family in Portland. I have a lot of other experience working with children as well. While I was attending the university I worked for three years at a child developmental center. I currently have a schedule completely open and flexible. I would be available to start as soon as needed. Below are the emails of the parents I most recently worked as a nanny for. They said they would love to be a reference for me. I can speak Spanish relatively well and I´m fluent in English. I hope we are in contact soon. Thanks so much!

Hola Johanna! Mi nombre es Joanna, soy de Estados Unidos y hace un mes que vivo en Buenos Aires. Leí el anuncio en craigslist y tengo mucho interés. He pasado los últimos séis meses trabajando como niñera. Tengo mucha experiencia con los niños. Mientras asistía a la universidad trabajé
tres años en un centro de cuidado infantíl. Ahora tengo un horario
abierto y totalmente flexible! Podría empezar cuando lo necesites.
Abajo está el correo electrónico de los padres para los que trabajaba
como niñera más recientamente. Me dijeron que será un placer a ellos
de ser una referencía. Yo puedo hablar Español bastantamente bien y
inglés con fluidez. Espero que nos estemos en contacto. Graciás por
su tiempo!
Un saludo,
Joanna Pardue

Joanna Kay Pardue
Dirección:
3471 Avenida Diaz Velez
Movil: 15 6201 8515
Email: jojo.kay@gmail.com