nanny needed urgently!

Johanna

Registered
Help! I need a nanny and I need her now; either ´expat´ or Argentina, for approx. 10 - 15 hrs per week to ´entertain´my kids while we are working (age 1,5 - 5). Please let me know if you know someone!

Email me some more info please, like what days specifically, roughly the times, etc. How many children is it? Does 1,5-5 mean a one and a half year old and a five year old? I might be able to help you out. [email protected].

Hi Johanna
I'd love to learn more about the position. I have a lot of nannying and teaching experience, and am interested in working with you. Please email me so that we can exchange more information. [email protected]
Thanks!
-Karly

I got mine through http://www.familycare.com.ar/. Talk to Alba, she's the director and speaks english. You'll get exactly what you are needing with all kind of references, background, etc. I cannot tell you how happy we are with their services.

Good luck!

Hi Johanna! My name is Joanna. I´m from Portland, OR EEUU and have been living in Bs. As. for one month. I spent the last 6 months working as a nanny for a lovely family in Portland. I have a lot of other experience working with children as well. While I was attending the university I worked for three years at a child developmental center. I currently have a schedule completely open and flexible. I would be available to start as soon as needed. Below are the emails of the parents I most recently worked as a nanny for. They said they would love to be a reference for me. I can speak Spanish relatively well and I´m fluent in English. I hope we are in contact soon. Thanks so much!

Hola Johanna! Mi nombre es Joanna, soy de Estados Unidos y hace un mes que vivo en Buenos Aires. Leí el anuncio en craigslist y tengo mucho interés. He pasado los últimos séis meses trabajando como niñera. Tengo mucha experiencia con los niños. Mientras asistía a la universidad trabajé
tres años en un centro de cuidado infantíl. Ahora tengo un horario
abierto y totalmente flexible! Podría empezar cuando lo necesites.
Abajo está el correo electrónico de los padres para los que trabajaba
como niñera más recientamente. Me dijeron que será un placer a ellos
de ser una referencía. Yo puedo hablar Español bastantamente bien y
inglés con fluidez. Espero que nos estemos en contacto. Graciás por
su tiempo!
Un saludo,
Joanna Pardue

Joanna Kay Pardue
Dirección:
3471 Avenida Diaz Velez
Movil: 15 6201 8515
Email: [email protected]