National Revolution in Argentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No revolt, no revolutions. What we need is a couple of decades of boring, mediocre, honest and stable government that don't screw it up to much and and we´ll be fine.

Vikingo said:
Someone´s accusing you of fascist and you are not defending yourself.

That's because he is a fascist. He just doesn't like the term fascist, therefore he hides under terms like "nationalist" and "futurist".

Pandulf Ironhead is a very sick individual . Read his quotes from today on the World Politics Forum. He is praising genocide and the open massacre of human civilians. God save Argentina if we have depraved expats like him coming to our shores.

Quotes from Pandulf Ironhead Below!!!!!

I commend Israel for this! If Israel indeed did this, then it is a good step.
I hope Israel will soon attack Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah simultaneously and defeat its enemies.

I am indifferent to suffering, my own and others'. Any other kind of attitude is sentimental!

Peace is stasis and degeneration. By contrast war is a time of adventure, struggle, and vitality. As the Italian Futurists said, "war is hygiene of the world."

I believe in achieving victory, peace without victory is not real anyway.

orwellian said:
Well I agree that the word fascist is one of the most misused words. But you are the true definition of a fascist. Better to use that than "ideals of youth" and "nationalist".
Are you European or American?

Technically we are in America, you need to say "North American or from the USA"

orwellian said:
That's because he is a fascist. He just doesn't like the term fascist, therefore he hides under terms like "nationalist" and "futurist".

I'm not trying to hide anything, you and others are just wrong to pile everything you don't like under the header "fascism." Someone here even mentioned Franco...as if a traditionalist Catholic dictator had anything to do with the atheist radicalism of men like Mussolini.

I believe Fascism was a legitimate response of the Italian People against the twin dangers of international Bolshevism and international finance capitalism and also in a way an attempt to reclaim their identity in the modern world. But I am not a fascist because I am against the glorification of the State and a number of other things they believed in.

Why is my ideological label the issue here?

My question is if the Youth of Argentina will be able to work outside all state and bureaucratic sclerotic senilities in order to bring about a spiritual revitalization and found a movement of Youth, that will sweep the nation and even inspire young people outside.

cabrera said:
Pandulf Ironhead is a very sick individual . Read his quotes from today on the World Politics Forum. He is praising genocide and the open massacre of human civilians. God save Argentina if we have depraved expats like him coming to our shores.

Quotes from Pandulf Ironhead Below!!!!!

I commend Israel for this! If Israel indeed did this, then it is a good step.
I hope Israel will soon attack Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah simultaneously and defeat its enemies.

I am indifferent to suffering, my own and others'. Any other kind of attitude is sentimental!

Peace is stasis and degeneration. By contrast war is a time of adventure, struggle, and vitality. As the Italian Futurists said, "war is hygiene of the world."

I believe in achieving victory, peace without victory is not real anyway.

As opposed to the secret massacre of non-human civilians or what? What other kinds of civilians are there? The head of Hamas is not civilian and neither is Hezbollah (i.e., The ARMY of God in translation). Whose massacre am I advocating? What genocide?

The words I speak are the voice of Justice and Youth, and I stand by them.

Vikingo said:
Independent judiciary from what?? Our judiciary is one of the worst in the world. Look how they absolved LAPA owners. Robbing a car in Arg. is punished with more severity than killing a human being. Hitting and killing a person with your car cost you nothing even though you were negligent. We need to change many laws and/or remove our corrupted jugdes.

We need more govern. interference in business to protect national interests against foreign corporations.

I agree on your last sentence.

The judiciary is under too much control of the government.

And I really hope you're kidding about needing MORE government interference in business to protect national interests. Over the last century Argentina has been robbed by it's own corporatist business elite, the workers movement and incompetent governments.

pandulf.ironhead said:
Why is my ideological label the issue here?

My question is if the Youth of Argentina will be able to work outside all state and bureaucratic sclerotic senilities in order to bring about a spiritual revitalization and found a movement of Youth, that will sweep the nation and even inspire young people outside.

Because you say you want to "bring about a spiritual revitalization and found a movement of Youth", now if that isn't fascism you're talking about, what is it? What kind of ideology should this youth movement implement in your opinion?

pandulf.ironhead said:
As opposed to the secret massacre of non-human civilians or what? What other kinds of civilians are there? The head of Hamas is not civilian and neither is Hezbollah (i.e., The ARMY of God in translation). Whose massacre am I advocating? What genocide?

What secret massacre are you referring to?

You wrote: "I am indifferent to suffering, my own and others'. Any other kind of attitude is sentimental!".

So then you are indifferent to the genocide that is taking place in Palestine.

You also advocate that Israel should attack Iran. So I assume you are indifferent to the Iranian civilian casualties there as well.

You also wrote that "I commend Israel for this! If Israel indeed did this, then it is a good step.", even though you know this will cause more bloodshed, for Palestinians and Israelis. But again, you are indifferent to people's suffering.

arty said:
Technically we are in America, you need to say "North American or from the USA"

I know, but that's just the way it is. North Americans aren't from the U.S either. The reason people say Americans for people from the U.S is because there is no way to say "estadounidense" in English.

It seems as if some petty individuals and stooges have tried to hijack this thread. My question is for those who live in Argentina, if they think the youth of Argentina are on the way to initiating such a movement.

Someone said the young people he knows are trying to get an education and just work within the system. This will always be the case, as most people live the lives of dogs, always worrying about their food and security instead or risking everything for one great thing. But I see some signs among certain Argentinian youth that a new idea, one still without a name, is starting to take shape and might soon sweep away the corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back