National Revolution in Argentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gusgutier said:
Argentine youth is almost ready for the big battle. We`ll destroy Nigeria, Korea, Greece and any country in front of us. Young Messi, Aguero, Mascherano, etc will be the leaders of a revolution in sports.

And afterwards this Argentinean Youth will wash their Firm Nationalistic bodies in the shower, altogether.

French jurist said:
And afterwards this Argentinean Youth will wash their Firm Nationalistic bodies in the shower, altogether.

I guess this is what passes for humor when you're a bourgeois lawyer who thinks in clichees.

I forgot...you're a pretentious "French jurist" not a cheap money-grubbing lawyer looking for a gig on an expat site.

I think it's funny to see "orwellian" "cabrera" "french" "jurist" etc. freak out so much over my post, call me a murderer, evil, insane, etc., "fascist" (as if they know what this word means), try to imply I'm a homosexual (don't they support gay rights though?)...I think that if I wait a few days they may bring out the heavy artillery and advance to calling me a "racist" and "insensitive."

What are you all so afraid of?

Matt84 said:
See buddy, it takes a REAL fascist for you to stop labeling the rest of us that way.

So what's YOUR definition of a fascist then 84BrainCells? In your opinion you are a fascist if you call others fascists? I think you are misusing the word fascist.
The reason I call him that is because he is. He has posted links to fascists songs on youtube, he keeps referring to the "nationalist youth" that will sweep the country and he quotes "Futurists". He is also unable to explain what kind of movement he advocates. I think the simple reason for that is because he doesn't want to say its name.

pandulf.ironhead said:
I think it's funny to see "orwellian" "cabrera" "french" "jurist" etc. freak out so much over my post, call me a murderer, evil, insane, etc., "fascist" (as if they know what this word means), try to imply I'm a homosexual (don't they support gay rights though?)...I think that if I wait a few days they may bring out the heavy artillery and advance to calling me a "racist" and "insensitive."

What are you all so afraid of?

I want you, like 84BrainCells suggested, define your movement for us. What is it you want?

ReemsterCARP said:
The judiciary is under too much control of the government.

And I really hope you're kidding about needing MORE government interference in business to protect national interests. Over the last century Argentina has been robbed by it's own corporatist business elite, the workers movement and incompetent governments.

Please any argentine that seconds me on this...

Are you out of your mind?? Menem sold our national companies for nothing. "own corp. bus elite" ?? What?? Are you suggesting that we should leave all our economy in foreign hands?? Foreign companies export our oil and gas, extract our minerals, pollute our water and contaminate our soil with genetically modified crops, etc etc...

I am thinking why we allow these kind of idiots to live in our country.

I am really more afraid of people like him than people like ironhead. These are the real genocides, people who support a political-economical system who is destroying our planet and letting more than 1 billion people starve and slavering billions of workers all around the world.

no revolution going on, no revolution going to happen either

young argentines now are just working, saving money to buy an iphone and play with it and trying to get a good job at a multinational company because they pay a little better than any local company

they're the new generation, they were raised knowing the government is shit, they know how to live ok WITH corruption everywhere and they're just trying to get along with the system because they know it's shit and they can't change it and even if they could it would only be 0.001% better.

Those who come from poorer families are happy to get a job anywhere and have money for their weekend.

None were educated well enough about how the government works and why things are like this, they just know how it is now and try to make the best out of it, that's it.

9 de julio is filled with piqueteros everyday, they're trying to get a better salary or a job, there's no revolution going on nor there will be any time soon

A little known fact by most Argentines I ask is that Argentina has had SIX military coups, none of them pleasant, resulting in tens and tens of thousands of citizens dead, media shut down, and political leaders fleeing for their lives into exile. 4 presidents were jailed for a time. Argentina has had 1 coup on average per decade since the 30s. The smell is still in the air!

brocolliandtea said:
A little known fact by most Argentines I ask is that Argentina has had SIX military coups, none of them pleasant, resulting in tens and tens of thousands of citizens dead, media shut down, and political leaders fleeing for their lives into exile. 4 presidents were jailed for a time. Argentina has had 1 coup on average per decade since the 30s. The smell is still in the air!

Yes and somehow pandulf.ironhead is asking if the youth of Argentina wants it again.

And even if the "youth" led a revolution in Argentina, who would ultimately assume the kind of power they could not acquire by "peaceful" methods?

And how would the youth (or the nation) benefit?

steveinbsas said:
And even if the "youth" led a revolution in Argentina, who would ultimately assume the kind of power they could not acquire by "peaceful" methods?

And how would the youth (or the nation) benefit?

That's exactly what I've been trying to get him to answer all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back