National Revolution in Argentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandulf.ironhead

Registered
Is Argentina going to keep on its course of degenerating from a first-world power in 1910 to a third-world basketcase, or will the youth in Argentina soon manage to effect a spiritual revolution and movement to revitalize the Idea of the Nation?

I am sure you can help them with your fascist ideas. I am sure the Argentines are yearning to get the good old times of the seventies back.

The last thing Argentina needs is more nationalist nonsense that Perón cum suis introduced in the 1940s....

ReemsterCARP said:
The last thing Argentina needs is more nationalist nonsense that Perón cum suis introduced in the 1940s....

Peron was a mistake and degenerated into cheap vote-buying and rule by special interests. I am talking about a genuine youth movement driven by ideals of sacrifice, struggle, and spiritual revolution.

Are there any signs of this?

What Argentina needs is an indepedent judiciary, a more open economy, less government interference in business and heavy investments in infrastructure and the educational system.

Fascism won't get you there.

orwellian said:
He means like a true fascist movement.

Do you really think that by using this hackneyed word "fascist" you can turn anyone away from a desire for the ideals of Youth?

pandulf.ironhead said:
Do you really think that by using this hackneyed word "fascist" you can turn anyone away from a desire for the ideals of Youth?

Well I agree that the word fascist is one of the most misused words. But you are the true definition of a fascist. Better to use that than "ideals of youth" and "nationalist".
Are you European or American?

pandulf.ironhead said:
Peron was a mistake and degenerated into cheap vote-buying and rule by special interests. I am talking about a genuine youth movement driven by ideals of sacrifice, struggle, and spiritual revolution.

Are there any signs of this?

Should they have to follow any examples?? Hitler, Franco, Mussolini? Someone´s accusing you of fascist and you are not defending yourself.

ReemsterCARP said:
What Argentina needs is an indepedent judiciary, a more open economy, less government interference in business and heavy investments in infrastructure and the educational system.

Fascism won't get you there.

Independent judiciary from what?? Our judiciary is one of the worst in the world. Look how they absolved LAPA owners. Robbing a car in Arg. is punished with more severity than killing a human being. Hitting and killing a person with your car cost you nothing even though you were negligent. We need to change many laws and/or remove our corrupted jugdes.

We need more govern. interference in business to protect national interests against foreign corporations.

I agree on your last sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back