National Revolution in Argentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
diosaarenosa said:
I wonder if anyone else has observed Pandulf's lexicon and turn of phrase to be unusual, in addition to the general wording of his arguments to be somewhat stilted at times. Something I find surprising for an individual who professes to be from the US and one might assume, speaks English as their first language.

I wasn't referring to you in my last post. Should I have?

Some readers may want to ask themselves why the midgets on this board have had such a hysterical, fearful response to my original post.

What are they afraid of?

pandulf.ironhead said:
I wasn't referring to you in my last post. Should I have?

Some readers may want to ask themselves why the midgets on this board have had such a hysterical, fearful response to my original post.

What are they afraid of?

How about you just ignore the slander and answer my question?

No. I don't have any intention of getting involved in the political argument that's being discussed in this thread. HOWEVER, you must understand that reading the posts you've submitted on here projects quite a intimidating image of a jumped up individual on some kind of misguided crusade. Having just read your post about your drunken exploits at that Argentine restaurant, when you imbibed a whole bottle of vodka, seven coffees and then proceeded to sing Spanish Civil War songs, I would argue that your behaviour is far from normal and acceptable and if i may be so bold as to suggest, frankly quite scary!

Did you not have friends who could have accompanied you to that bar? Why do you consider the purchase of a smaller sized bottle of wine 'petty'?

pandulf.ironhead said:

What are they afraid of?

The kind of revolution you "ask" about in your original post can only be achieved with the use of physical force that would entail the deaths of tens of thousands of Argentines...at the least.

That indeed is something to fear.

Who is really the intellectual midget (little person) here, Che?

steveinbsas said:
Are you saying he needs to go to the YMCA?

Is there one here?

How might it help if he does go there?

Oh, I get it.

Is this gay bashing?

Are you implying the Village People are gay ?

steveinbsas said:
If they aren't, I am.

(Which village are you referring to?)

bad news Steve, I understand the Village People were/are as straight as Sacha Baron Cohen while filiming Brüno. :rolleyes:

pandulf.ironhead said:
I have no intention to start petty arguments with mental and spiritual midgets on this forum. I already explained this.

I am waiting for someone who can tell if the Youth of Argentina is preparing a grand Movement whose Columns will sweep the Nation and establish a new spiritual revolutionary state of power and vitality.

A "Grand Movement whose Columns will sweep the Nation". What's the proper Spanish (Spaniard) word for Column? Falange?

So how would this work? You said the other day that you didn't like Franco maybe for being too bland.
Now I'm not the kind of person that automatically bashes any Third Position movement by calling it Nazi: So let's explore this movement you seem unable to define:

Have you for example read Giovanni Gentile?

Matt84 said:
bad news Steve, I understand the Village People were/are as straight as Sacha Baron Cohen while filiming Brüno. :rolleyes:

Who cares?

What difference does it make?

Sexual preference should not be a consideration, should it?

PS: I am very gay (during the holidays) but I am not homosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back