Natural and organic guide to Buenos Aires

flyfreely

Registered
I recently discovered this awesome map for those that are interested in a healthy lifestyle, it has a lot more than food, it has construction companies, toy stores, etc, etc:

http://www.organicoopers.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/mapa primavera.htm

They have a very nice printed version which you can get in various stores in BA. I had the opportunity of meeting the publisher of this map (who also a publishes magazine). You can tell the guy is really into a healthy lifestyle and I think he is very selective about what goes on that map.

Thanks for the link. My computer doesn't load the whole page - stops halfway down the list of green shops.

Do you have the same problem?

Sara,

I have the same problem. I like the map. I guess I will buy the printed version.

ha, that would be a great sales technique! A map that loads only half way so you have to buy the printed version... anyways, the map is free, and you should find it at various organic places and juice bars in town, even hostels.

Does this say where you can find organic milk---real milk---in BA?

How can the dairy be so bad in a cattle country?

flyfreely said:
ha, that would be a great sales technique! A map that loads only half way so you have to buy the printed version... anyways, the map is free, and you should find it at various organic places and juice bars in town, even hostels.

I had lunch at PuraVida today & forgot to pick up the map! Ugh!

This is a great map! I only got it to load half too, so I'll have to pick one up from a shop.

pandulf.ironhead said:
Does this say where you can find organic milk---real milk---in BA?

How can the dairy be so bad in a cattle country?

I've been searching for organic dairy or raw milk for a couple months, to no avail. I'd love to hear if anyone else has found any!

Back