NEED 1-2 Roommates ASAP!

bellasinamor86

Registered
Hi! Ok so we've ended up in a really crappy situation where my roommates and I have been renting an apartment in Recoleta, and with only two weeks notice, our landlord has decided that she wants the apartment back (quite a few things need repairing anyhow). Still, a shitty situation for 4 of us to find out that we have two weeks to find a new place. Two weeks are up! We now need a roommate/s for MONDAY JULY 4th!

We have found a 5 bedroom house in Palermo and it's INCREDIBLE. We are getting a HUGE deal on it because one of my roommates is friends with the realtor. Each bedroom has it's own FULL bathroom (shower, toilet, sink), two living-rooms, one kitchen, patio, roof deck. I'm not kidding you!!!

**One room is available for 2 months until my Croatian roommate gets back from summering at home in August.

**The other room is available for longer term if you'd like.

About us: 21yr Colombian med student, 24 American professional, 24 Croatian, 26 Brazilian student - all FEMALES. We are normal, laid back, and respectable. We welcome friends, enjoy active lifestyles on the weekends, music, culture, all :)

If you think that this might be the kind of home you would like to live in, please contact me: Teresa 11-6908-0826. Must be available to move for Monday July 4th!

Back