Need a Babysitter

luchoarg

Registered
Hi people,
We are looking for a babysitter for our baby of 2 yo in Belgrano.
Thank you

Hi,

What exactly are you looking for from your babysitter? I am an experienced nanny and have cared for children of all ages. I just moved to Buenos Aires to teach English but would also love to work with kids if I can!

Hi There
We have 2 boys ages 4 and 5 who moved from LA to BA last year. I would love to have a nanny that spends 4 hours with them in the late afternoon /evening just to keep their english language alive. It would be mainly to have fun activities ( park, movies, outings) with them and speaking english. We ( the parents) cant get them to speak english to us and prefer to have someone with a native accent so they dont loose it.
If you are interested please send me an email to [email protected]
Thank u

="mjgentry, post: 354080, member: 65200"]Hi,

What exactly are you looking for from your babysitter? I am an experienced nanny and have cared for children of all ages. I just moved to Buenos Aires to teach English but would also love to work with kids if I can![/QUOTE]

Hi

I just moved to BA for dance therapy studies
I am experienced in care and babysitting

If you're still looking for babysitter, please let me know,

Regards

MAJA
[email protected]

Hi there,

I am from Chicago, and currently living in Belgrano. Back home, I am a registered nurse and have experience working as a babysitter and at a university childcare center. I am also a mother myself- I would be happy to do some fun activities while speaking English! If you are still looking for someone, I am interested and available! [email protected]

Back