Need a job

a7mad sa3d

Registered
Hello every one , my name is Ahmad 24 years old from Syria , i am in Buenos aires ,
Im looking for a job , ANY job , i dont have place to live and i finished my money ,
Please any help with any job will be great
These are my phone number and my email:
Amad.saed.94@gmail.com
+5491124722771
Thank you very much

sergio

Registered
You're lucky to have a visa. A Syrian friend of mine applied to study at the University of Belgrano, was accepted, comes from a well off family but was rejected for a visa. No other reason than prejudice against Syrians. This was during the CFK years. Maybe things are different now. Anyway, he found a more welcoming country in Asia.

a7mad sa3d

Registered
You're lucky to have a visa. A Syrian friend of mine applied to study at the University of Belgrano, was accepted, comes from a well off family but was rejected for a visa. No other reason than prejudice against Syrians. This was during the CFK years. Maybe things are different now. Anyway, he found a more welcoming country in Asia.[/QUOTE
You're lucky to have a visa. A Syrian friend of mine applied to study at the University of Belgrano, was accepted, comes from a well off family but was rejected for a visa. No other reason than prejudice against Syrians. This was during the CFK years. Maybe things are different now. Anyway, he found a more welcoming country in Asia.
well I didn’t have visa , they rejected me too , I entered from Brazil illegally then i ask for asylum , and now i have Precarea , thank you for your comment