Need a job

a7mad sa3d

Registered
Hello every one , my name is Ahmad 24 years old from Syria , i am in Buenos aires ,
Im looking for a job , ANY job , i dont have place to live and i finished my money ,
Please any help with any job will be great
These are my phone number and my email:
[email protected]
+5491124722771
Thank you very much

You're lucky to have a visa. A Syrian friend of mine applied to study at the University of Belgrano, was accepted, comes from a well off family but was rejected for a visa. No other reason than prejudice against Syrians. This was during the CFK years. Maybe things are different now. Anyway, he found a more welcoming country in Asia.

You're lucky to have a visa. A Syrian friend of mine applied to study at the University of Belgrano, was accepted, comes from a well off family but was rejected for a visa. No other reason than prejudice against Syrians. This was during the CFK years. Maybe things are different now. Anyway, he found a more welcoming country in Asia.[/QUOTE
You're lucky to have a visa. A Syrian friend of mine applied to study at the University of Belgrano, was accepted, comes from a well off family but was rejected for a visa. No other reason than prejudice against Syrians. This was during the CFK years. Maybe things are different now. Anyway, he found a more welcoming country in Asia.
well I didn’t have visa , they rejected me too , I entered from Brazil illegally then i ask for asylum , and now i have Precarea , thank you for your comment

Take a short tour and visit Middle Eastern restaurants in the city, they might help out and even hire you. Not sure about your religion, if Catholic, you can always visit the Maronite church on Paraguay ( Lebanese Catholic ) they have connections and might be of help as well http://www.misionlibanesa.com/Argentina.htm . If you are Muslim, I suggest checking out with Centro Cultural Rey Fahd, see if they can help as well http://www.ccislamicoreyfahd.org.ar/

Back