Need a night out after this lockdown is over.

DJ212

Registered
Anyone else getting cabin fever? If this goes on much longer I'm gonna lose it, hahaha. Seriously, super bummed summer is over and we are still stuck inside. Anyone want to go out for a drink and some grub after this is over please hit me up. I would love to just shoot the shit and hang out with an English speaking person. I don't have friends here, and I'm dying for some human interaction. (FYI 39, m, from the US, and living in Caballito)

You and 15 million other people in the Greater Metropolitan Area of BsAs. The bars and nightclubs are going to be mobbed when this maldito quarantine is finally lifted. Porteños are going to party like it's 1999.

I think I will take a 2 month vacation from all work, if ever things get normal again.

And I will party, booze, eat, drink and do all kinds of debauchery, every day and every night continuously , like I was 19 again.

I doubt any bars will open again during 2020. Maybe, in a few more months, restaurants will be operating with a few widely spaced tables and waiters wearing masks.

Yea I think the go to a club wild night life is over for more than a year at this point.

I'll be happy if I can just go to my neighborhood coffee shop/cantina and have a beer
outside and watch the people go by. Martinez is a ghost town during the day, as you
might imagine. When, oh when!

Anyone else getting cabin fever? If this goes on much longer I'm gonna lose it, hahaha. Seriously, super bummed summer is over and we are still stuck inside. Anyone want to go out for a drink and some grub after this is over please hit me up. I would love to just shoot the shit and hang out with an English speaking person. I don't have friends here, and I'm dying for some human interaction. (FYI 39, m, from the US, and living in Caballito)

OK. how about 6 PM on May 10, 2022?

Back