need advice

anah

Registered
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good hairdressers in the centre of town that does really good highlights (for light blondes), I´m also thinking of getting extensions and would like to go somewhere where they know what their doing but doesn´t cost the earth.
Any tips, and if possible addresses would be great.

Many thanks,

Not in the centre, but I -- a blond-haired man -- go to "Orange", a salón unisex keeping many a woman well-coifed. It's at Echeverría 2640 in Belgrano, reachable at 4784 4014 or 2904; the man who cuts my hair (excellent work, low charge by standards of the northern hemisphere) is the owner, Carlos Olivares.

Marcelo T. Alvear b/n Uruguay & Parana has about 3 or 4 hair places. I'm bald, so I don't go to any of them.

Good luck.

Hi,

I got this recommendation from an argie chick (she has loads of extensions). I had my hair dyed, cut, and had 4 extensions put in. The cost was 300 pesos. Here is the website, http://www.albertosanders.com/

You don't have to make an appointment, you just rock up and get the next available appointment. They have colourists/stylists and extension-ists, so there's 3 different people doing your hair.

Not sure if it's the cheapest place, but that's the only one I know!

I'm in the same aerodynamic situation as Napoleon.......shaved and tan. What do they anchor these hairpieces to if ZI may ask???:confused:

TO ME,the absolute best hair stylist, cut or color in Buenos Aires is RYAN!

A wonderful, whacky Canadian. His cut is superb, and his color is great,
only looks articiial if you choose to be a "Copper top", now that is artificial.

He can be reached at: cell # 1530 502 076
HOME-SALON # 4804 4514

I am a picky NY broad, and he is the BEST iI have found, in or out of NYC!!

He also loves board games and plays to win!!

I've been having blond highlights put in at "Cool cuts" for the past five years and wouldn't switch. Its on M T Alvear...about a block away from Uriburu (can't remember the exact name). Ask for "Fabi" (I think that's his name)...He's a tallish guy with blond hair that comes down to his chin.

Thanks to everyone for replying!

I have read really good things about Ryan on several threads. Does anyone know if he does extensions aswell, and how much he charges for a full head of foil highlights?
I need a salon that speaks quite good english, as my Spanish can only get me so far at the moment and soem where thats weaves the extensions in rather then gluing if possible.

Asking alot I know but any help is really appreciated.

Do you happen to know if any of the staff speak good english, my spanish only goes so far. It will be the first time i´d be getting extensions and would like to make sure that they know what I what re the highlights and extensions?

P&J said:
Hi,

I got this recommendation from an argie chick (she has loads of extensions). I had my hair dyed, cut, and had 4 extensions put in. The cost was 300 pesos. Here is the website, http://www.albertosanders.com/

You don't have to make an appointment, you just rock up and get the next available appointment. They have colourists/stylists and extension-ists, so there's 3 different people doing your hair.

Not sure if it's the cheapest place, but that's the only one I know!

I can totally recommend Alberto Saunders for extensions. 'Hands down' the best, and probably one of the most expensive.

They use the Great Lengths System, as well as doing Panels( Hair wefts) of hair with a variety of ways to attach the hair, through braids, micro rings, and using specific other techniques depending on the result desired.

Great Lengths Has the biggest variety of colors, fashion colors, and lengths. The hair is always in Top quality as it is De-colorized through Osmosis. This allows the hair to always maintain its integrity, and shine!

Any and every good stylist here has been trained through Alberto Saunders for Extensions, So just go right to the source!

Ryan

Back