Need an accountant

Isaa

Registered
Hello, guys. I hope everyone's staying safe. Been living in BA for a year now. Fortunately, got my residence sorted out before quarantine, DNI, monotributo, etc. So, now, I need an accountant to help me out. I don't have any have any local clients (was on the verge of getting a couple of local contracts and then the pandemic hit) and I get paid each month via PayPal from my client in the US. My question is how do I make sure to answer to the AFIP's demands without them taking all my money. I want to do things right, but I don't even know where to start. I was told I needed to get my CUIT in order to open a bank account, so that's what I did. Basically, I need an accountant's help, so if anyone can recommend me one, I'd be super grateful.

Hi I'm self employed with clients outside Argentina. I've used the same microcentro-based accountant for 15 years and he's very good. PM me for his details if you're interested.

Not sure if you need an account yet if you don’t have any clients here . Are you transferring your PayPal earnings to your bank account here? My wife is an account if you want to pm with any questions.

Hi I'm self employed with clients outside Argentina. I've used the same microcentro-based accountant for 15 years and he's very good. PM me for his details if you're interested.
Hi, I am also looking for a good accountant, who can help me with my SAS company. If your accountant speaks english, please share his details with me also. Thank you.

Hi, I am also looking for a good accountant, who can help me with my SAS company. If your accountant speaks english, please share his details with me also. Thank you.

Hi I've no idea what his English is like, he's not particularly oriented towards expats. Perhaps someone in his firm could help you. PM me if you're interested.

Back