need apt july through...

dutara

Registered
I need an apartment for 1 month, maybe longer, starting next week.
1 bedroom or studio is ok. Must be quiet (no street traffic or noisy neighbors, please), have heating for the cold weather, a kitchen with an oven (horno convencional), a full-sized bed, and internet. These things are important but a bathtub and hot water would be nice. I prefer the area west of Callao. Would like to keep rent below US$600 per month, if possible.

We now need a roommate/s for MONDAY JULY 4th! :eek:

We have found a 5 bedroom house in Palermo and it's INCREDIBLE. We are getting a HUGE deal on it because one of my roommates is friends with the realtor. Each bedroom has it's own FULL bathroom :p(shower, toilet, sink), two living-rooms, one kitchen, patio, roof deck. I'm not kidding you!!!

**One room is available for 2 months until my Croatian roommate gets back from summering at home in August.

**The other room is available for longer term if you'd like.

About us: 21yr Colombian med student, 24 American professional, 24 Croatian, 26 Brazilian student - all FEMALES. We are normal, laid back, and respectable. We welcome friends, enjoy active lifestyles on the weekends, music, culture, all :)

If you think that this might be the kind of home you would like to live in, please contact me: Teresa 11-6908-0826. :confused: Must be available to move for Monday July 4th!

Back