New Recoleta Studio Apt available end of July! Great value

LaurenW

Registered
I am moving back to the US at the end of July and I love my BA apartment and the landlady is the sweetest. I want to help her find a new renter/inquilino. It is available on Aug 1st.

Here are the details, PM me if interested!

-Recoleta studio/monoambiente. Not sure of square meter size.
-Two twin-sized beds (I put them together to make a king)
-$600 rent ... a deal for a furnished apartment in a great BA location. But the only catch is you must pay in US dollars (I found this to be reasonable as the price is really great)!
-Expenses: $270 pesos/month of building expenses
Gas+Water+Electricity add up to another $150/pesos or so per month (without subsidy, still very cheap!)
-Internet is $150pesos/month for the next 6 months
- I don't have cable but the landlady will help you set it up if you want
------
Other details - Flat screen TV, stereo, coffee-maker, a ton of sheets and bedding options, everything super new and recently remodeled, sofa, table, heat and AC that works great, NO traffic noise at all.

Cons: a bit of elevator noise, no view from windows, decent but not great light, no laundry :(

Pros: you won't have to worry about dealing with a rental agency. the landlady will respond right away to any problems and is very trustworthy. Chill building and neighbors. GREAT area - right by the Recoleta Cemetery, Hard Rock Cafe, La Isla de Recoleta, etc., tons of buses

Thanks!
lauren

Back