Need Australian Women for Voiceover work

amat

Registered
Hi All,

We have a last minute project that has come up for voiceover work and the client wants women with Australian accents.

If you are an Australian woman who is interested and available today, we can set up a time to record a voice sample for you after 7pm. The studio is in Palermo viejo, near medrano and costa rica. It will only take about 20 minutes. The work would be narration-type work for an eLearning course.

If your voice is chosen by the client, payment is $15usd per hour. There will be about 4 hours work.

you can email ba [at] andovar.com if you are interested. Thanks!

time slots at 7pm and 7:20pm are taken. We still have room from 7:40 onward

HI all,

We have coincidentally had another request for an australian female voice. We are looking for someone who will be in BA longterm as this is ongoing work.

The voice would be for a bull frog character for a company's training program. According to our client: "She thinks she is attractive to all species and she is very, very smart … she thinks she is both smart and beautiful, so she has an attitude. We want the voice to be sexy, full of attitude, and cerebral."

So this would require someone who is comfortable with more acting than just narration.

Payment is the same as above. please email the address above and we can set up a voice sample recording for next week.

thanks!

I must say, as someone who has done thousands of hours of voiceover work both character and narration, that even in Argentina US$15/hour is way too low a price, at least for someone who knows what they are doing or has a great voice.

Obviously, we don't expect professional VO people for that rate. But the people who have worked for us here have been quite happy making 60~ pesos an hour for some extra work.

Hello Amat, my name is Sebastian busto, I present our recording studio http://www.studiorec.com.ar/, we are in Buenos Aires neighborhood of Parque Chas, you might want to visit us and we can help you in what you need, thank you very much, greetings

progress.gif

Back