NEED HELP from expats that have or know expats with kids

Just a reminder...the school year here begins at the end of February and runs thru Novermber or early December. The only exception is if you enroll in Lincoln or one or two other U.S. focused schools. All schools are for all children, and a passport will work at either public or private schools. I arrived last September and home schooled til now....my kids will begin their first year in "real" school this month! Feeling a litte panicked too...pero vale la pena! Good luck!

meredithonthebeach said:
Just a reminder...the school year here begins at the end of February and runs thru Novermber or early December. The only exception is if you enroll in Lincoln or one or two other U.S. focused schools. All schools are for all children, and a passport will work at either public or private schools. I arrived last September and home schooled til now....my kids will begin their first year in "real" school this month! Feeling a litte panicked too...pero vale la pena! Good luck!

Thanks Meredith. We definitely know about the school year, which is one reason why I'm thinking about this now (knowing the new school year is about to start!). I hope everything goes great with your kids! And wow about home-schooling - I wouldn't even know where to start :).

Back